The Illawarra Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention Collaborative is holding a big, public celebration event on RUOK? Day 2018.
From ground-breaking programs in local schools, to new health services and media campaigns, a lot has been achieved since the Collaborative launched the Black Dog Institute's LifeSpan project just twelve months ago.
Everyone in the community is invited to attend the event, which will celebrate and recognise the collaborative effort and hard work from everyone involved.
Thursday 13th September
8:30am - 10:30am (light breakfast, tea & coffee provided)
The Kiama Pavilion
RSVP to email@example.com by Friday 7th September.
The event will be a great opportunity to find out what's been happening in suicide prevention in the region, what is planned for 2019 and what you can do to help.
Everyone and anyone is welcome to attend this free event.
- Have you seen our new Evaluation video?
- Launch of the Collaborative's first Report Card
- Free local suicide prevention training
- Illawarra Mercury receives national media award for 'Care to QPR' campaign
- Join us for the Collaborative's R U OK? Day event!
- Funded placements are still available for health professionals to attend Recovery Camp!
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’
- The Productivity Commission has released an issues paper
- Tim Heffernan and Toni Garretty among new Deputy Commissioners for mental health
- Check in with family and friends during the festive season
- Young people donate to support local suicide prevention efforts
- Lend your voice to improve emergency and follow-up care for a suicidal crisis
- Illawarra Hawks join QPR campaign for suicide prevention
- A mo takes a month, QPR takes an hour
- First national survey of trans and gender diverse sexual health launched in Australia
- Free suicide prevention training now available!
- NSW begins journey towards zero suicides!